We have a vacancy for an Electrical Engineer as follows –
Building Services Design including, but not limited to –
- LV design
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Emergency lighting
- Fire alarms
- Security systems
- Lightning protection
The candidate will be expected to undertake the following tasks –
- Production of both conceptual and detailed electrical design solutions that achieve client intent
- Liaison with in-house staff and multi-disciplinary project teams to produce fully coordinated designs
- Production of electrical specifications
- Production of tender documentation and provision of advice during the selection process
- Undertake technical review of onsite contractors
To be considered candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong technical expertise within electrical building services design, gained working within the UK building services industry for either a consultancy or contractor as an electrical design engineer. Our main industry sectors are retail and offices.
Formal qualifications to at least HNC/HND level in building services or electrical engineering are required.
We are not currently specifying whether this vacancy is for a junior/interim or senior engineer, it will be entirely dependent on the experience of each individual candidate.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE